Middle School English Language Arts services in Newport Beach
- All major K-12 subjects and exams (incl. Honors and AP)
- Awesome tutors who know the material - and can teach it
- Online and In-Person Tutoring
2 Mother of a 7th grader Bayonne, NJ
Stressed about your next Middle School English Language Arts test?
Private Middle School English Language Arts Tutoring
Why our Middle School English Language Arts tutoring produces results
Meet your new tutor
- Friendly, patient, and professional
- Education at a 4-year college and beyond
- Expertise in tutoring subjects
- At least 2-3 years of experience
- Familiar with local curriculum and expectations
- Tutors for math, science, English, and more
Tutors from prestigious universities:
AboutThe study in elementary school English language arts is generally based on reading and writing skills, as well as literature. English language arts teaches the fundamentals of research and writing, as well as listening, communicating, reading, literature, and language study. It is critical to master language skills because they are essential for successful communication. Being knowledgeable in English language arts ensures a solid base for developing skills required for academic and professional areas of life. Employing TutorNerds allows you to quickly and painlessly take control of your English language arts learning.
Common Challenges in Middle School English Language ArtsSince the ELA can be very lengthy, careful preparation should be taken into consideration. During their research, students should understand regularly tested grammar rules and thus focus on avoiding errors such as subject and verb agreement, commas, nonrestrictive clauses, pronoun and antecedent agreement, and run-on sentences. Furthermore, taking practice tests will assist you in determining which areas need development and which are good overall, allowing you to focus your attention during studies. By working with a TutorNerds teacher you will be a part of a systematic learning strategy made to enhance students' English skills through a fun and engaging teaching environment.
How to get the best Middle School English Language Arts tutor near youWith young students who take Middle School English Language Arts, it's important to partner with a tutor who can explain these concepts in a way students can understand. The tutor needs to know the material, but also has to have experience working with young students in particular. It all comes down to experience: Has the tutor produced good results with Middle School English Language Arts students before. That's why students get results from TutorNerd: Our tutors make difficult concepts easy to understand (check out all our five-star reviews). The way we ensure the success of our students is that we individually hire our Middle School English Language Arts tutors. That's why we guarantee our services: If you don't love your Middle School English Language Arts tutor, you don't pay.
Middle School English Language Arts Topics Tutored:
- Reading and comprehending difficult texts (history, science, etc.)
- Figurative vocabulary, structure, and perspective comprehension
- Creating and endorsing theories with concrete examples
- Using authoritative sources to cite facts
- Understanding and using correct grammatical rules when writing (pronoun-antecedent, apostrophes, etc.)
- Identifying a text's main concept and intention
- Contrasting and comparing how language serves an author's intent in two distinct genres
- Supporting a proposition with arguments and proof in an argumentative thesis
- Identifying and correcting typical sentence errors
- Using visual organizers and proper English grammar
- Usage and conventions for writing, editing and revising
- Making deductions and drawing assumptions
- Identifying the author's purpose based on facts in a text
- Developing and composing a thesis statement to back up an argument
- Locating and correcting dangling, misplaced, and troublesome modifiers
- Vocabulary development by Greek and Latin root analysis
- Comparing and contrasting how British literature has evolved over time
- Ability to objectively evaluate one's work as well as the writing of others
- Analyzing figurative vocabulary, word relationships, and subtle differences in word meanings
What our students and parents say about tutornerds
Orange County, CA
I highly respect Tasha and definitely ask her for feedback & teaching suggestions often because I fully trust her. Also, she speaks Spanish! She is extremely intelligent and some day she's going to be one of the most successful teachers in her district. Thank you for everything you do for our children. We couldn't be more grateful.
Mission Viejo, CA
Jad, the tutor I work with that is an associate of this company, is tremendous. Hands down best tutor I have ever had. Very knowledgeable of a multitude of math subjects and is pretty much always available! Has helped me pass all my college math courses! Lifesaver! He's also a really great guy! Highly recommend him and this company! Great all around!
It was a hectic Sunday, and my son was struggling with coding which is a language I am not familiar with. I luckily stumbled on TutorNerds and Adam was able to connect us with a fantastic teacher. I cannot express my gratitude enough for Mark for his exceptional skills and extraordinary care for my son. I have never seen my son so elevated after a tutorial. I am glad I stumbled upon this place and look forward to using them for many more years! Thank you, Adam and Mark, for making a difference! You guys are amazing! If you are looking for a tutor, I HIGHLY recommend trying TutorNerds, from my experience so far this place is a gem!
Moreno Valley, CA
I was recommended here by a class mate, and I'm so glad I followed through. I was struggling to keep up with the material in class and I knew I needed some extra one on one time to really understand the material. Ramin has been so helpful with each chapter and going over the practice midterm. I went from getting C's on test to A's. I highly recommend this as an investment into yourself and your education, versus failing classes. He is patient but will also push you to do better every time! Thank you Ramin!
Tutor Nerds are the BEST!! I was desperate to find someone to help me with my college Statistics class, so at the suggestion of a friend I contacted Adam at Tutor Nerds. The demand is high at this time of year for tutoring assistance since the semester is coming to an end, but Adam was quick to find an appropriate tutor for me. Steven was helpful for one session but was unable to continue due to his own studies. Adam B. was then scheduled to meet with me. He is SO smart, and kind, and patient and was actually able to help me understand this very complex subject. I passed the class! THANKS, Tutor Nerds. I'm getting closer to my goal of obtaining my BS degree in nursing. I HIGHLY recommend Tutor Nerds and will happily give their name as a referral to friends and colleagues who need assistance with their studies--specifically statistics.
If you are doubting about getting a tutor with Tutornerds do not hesitate any longer and go for it! I can honestly say that my experience overall with this amazing company and amazing tutor Andrew has been 10 out of 10. Andrew is a great teacher and he is pretty much a human calculator. I am so happy....I am right on track to receive the grade I really wanted in my College Algebra/Pre Calculus class. Tutornerds has helped me learn the material, finish all of my homework and prepare for the exams. My GPA is going to be where it needs to be and I am so thankful.